Service & Support
Our highly specialized technicians are in the field daily as a first line of defense for our customers. We typically respond to service and support calls within an industry-leading 4-hour window.
Scale Systems techs are also skilled troubleshooters with field-tested expertise in diagnosing industrial scale system issues occurring in your plant or facility. These solution providers are equipped with fully stocked vehicles to complete service calls with no lag time, which helps minimize undue downtime and keeps your business operating as efficiently as possible.
We service and support products made by any industrial weighing equipment manufacturer.
Repair & Calibration Services
Our service and support agreements are customized to fit your needs and guarantee quality, safety and precision. With tiered options including on-demand, 24/7/365 support and service-level agreement (SLA), our factory-trained and certified technicians are on-call when you need them, providing:
- Repair and calibration support with direct-line access to manufacturers
- Manufacturer warranty repairs
- Break/fix services and support
- Specialized support that increases the life expectancy of your equipment
- Repair & calibration with NIST traceable standards
- Over 200,000 pounds of certified test weights
- Over 40 licensed, bonded and factory-trained service professionals
- 5 heavy-duty test trucks for truck, rail and hopper scales
- Technical expertise to service all makes and models of scale equipment
- Fabrication services for custom truck, tank and floor scale accessories
- Complete documentation for ISO 17025, ISO 900, QC 9000 and other standard calibration requirements