Servicing customers throughout North America, the B&D Field Service Group rapidly delivers solutions to your door, whether it’s an emergency repair following a critical issue or routine maintenance during planned downtime.
And unlike other providers, B&D Service seeks to understand the “where” and “why” of machinery malfunctions. This allows us to rapidly fix the issue at hand and ensure customers do not have problematic repeat issues. Our goal is to optimize equipment reliability, reduce downtime and increase your bottom line.
With multiple field service crews and strategic locations, we are able to quickly mobilize in emergency situations.
Field and Fabrication Services
- Gearbox inspections & complete solutions
- Gear train upgrades & replacement
- Coupling changes
- Bearing changes
- Laser & optical alignment
- Equipment change-outs including:
- Gear reducers
- Chipper heads
- Clutches & brakes
- Positive displacement pumps
- Double suction pumps
- Vacuum pumps
- Fan balancing
- Field machining (portable lathes and line boring)
- Fabrication of base plates, custom shafts, guards, slide gates, hoppers
- Rebuilding of conveyer pulleys
- Fabrication of new or rebuilt fans
- Kiln work
- CAD Services
Highly Skilled Teams
Our field service crews are dedicated and passionate about providing comprehensive and effective service. Each crew member has onsite service experience, and everyone knows their role and scope within the team. Our internal efficiency and tight project management provide rapid repairs to maximize a customer’s uptime.
The field crews of 4 to 60-plus members consist of millwrights, foremen, certified safety directors and project managers, as well as field machinists and specialty techs.